‘I’ve wanted to lose weight for a while, it’s been getting me down a bit and I saw my wedding as the perfect reason to do so. Now I’m getting frustrated. I know losing those extra stubborn pounds will boost my confidence and help me look good in my photos, but more than that I just want to get healthier and fitter.’
This programme can accomplish all those goals and create new habits that support you on your wedding journey and into newly wedded life. Getting married has a unique set of challenges and stresses, even when things go smoothly the process can make even the calmest bride feel stressed. What many people don’t know is that stress is a cause of weight gain and when you manage stress the weight often falls away naturally.
The health package is for you if:
- You’re sick of trying wedding diets that don’t work and leave you unfulfilled
- You want to lose those extra pounds, be more toned and fitter
- Your life is frantic – you find yourself eating on the run and missing out on goodness
- You want a simple plan that can fit into your busy lifestyle
- You feel stressed, tired, sluggish, skin breaking out and constantly aware of lumps and bumps that won’t be tamed into the slender waist your dress demands
- You want to learn to enjoy a truly satisfying, healthy way of life that lasts
- You want to improve your sleep and feel rested when you wake
- It’s time to raise your energy levels, focus and take charge of your overall wellness
How it works
I’ll cut through the confusion, help you build long term sustainable habits to achieve goals that are based around how you want to feel and what you want to do.
- 4 weeks coaching with sessions every week
- 4 x 45 minute sessions offering support and accountability
- Learn how to eat intuitively, get the latest nutrition information and optimise your gut health for vitality, energy and freedom
- Learn stress reduction techniques to help you feel calm, clear and focused and enjoy your wedding journey
- Follow the Arbonne 30 day to Healthy Living Programme with all supplements included
- Be a member of a private Facebook group with recipes and meal planning advice.
- Enjoy unlimited one-to-one email and text support for the duration of the program