Helping brides prioritise themselves so they have the wedding of their dreams
Whatever the problem is we can work together to address it
We’ll start by working out the sources of stress and then together we’ll look for bespoke solutions to help you address them and magic them away.
By sprinkling our fairy dust we’ll ensure you have the day you’d always dreamed of by:
- Giving you tools for reducing stress and anxiety around your wedding
- Building your body confidence so you will not be worried about your body or skin because you’ll know you look fabulous.
- Using a holistic approach to ensure a healthy eating regime that nourishes you and optimizes your energy.
- Giving you the tools and confidence to communicate your needs effectively with family, friends and wedding suppliers.
- Helping you to get really clear on a plan that prioritises your needs
You’ve thought about the theme, the florist, the photographer but what about you?
Your wedding day and the build up to it represents a major life event and no matter how chilled you might be, or how simple your plans almost every couple feels stressed in the build up to their wedding. It’s all too easy to forget that the stress this transition places you under can cause real upset in both our mind and bodies.
I’m the fairy Godmother of weddings. I sprinkle fairy dust through individual 1:1 coaching designed to minimize stress, so you sleep well, think clearly, feel energized, nourish your body and enjoy the preparations and your special day.
You will feel calm, reassured, have someone independent to be a listening ear and empower you to find the right solutions.
We’ll ensure you arrive at your wedding day having had fun, looking and feeling beautiful and having the day you truly wanted.
Latest news, updates, testimonials and success stories
Did anyone else find the temptation of the hot cross buns just too much? I know I tucked in and enjoyed some clotted cream too